07-14-2010, 04:40 AM
I put in several different things I've written. Each entry always resulted in a new name. Results are on the left with their most recognizable work on the right.
L. Frank Baum - The Wizard of Oz
Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code
Chuck Palahniuk - Fight Club
Vladimir Nabokov - Lolita
H.P. Lovecraft - The Call of Cthulhu
Isaac Asimov - I, Robot
L. Frank Baum - The Wizard of Oz
Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code
Chuck Palahniuk - Fight Club
Vladimir Nabokov - Lolita
H.P. Lovecraft - The Call of Cthulhu
Isaac Asimov - I, Robot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

