Dan Brown seems to be a constant here...
I entered all of my work as Carter and got either Dan Brown or Raymond Chandler.
Either Dan Brown is a fabulous writter and I need to look into him or this is all hogwash, lol. However, I will be looking into both writters now. Very interesting.
Edit:
Raymond Chandler only seems to be praised by critics, so I can at least feel some gratitude for my work. However, Dan brown has repeatativly been noted to have a 'clumbsy' style.
I'd probably say that is how I would sum myself up in anything I do. Impressive yet lacking at the same time. Again, very interesting.
I entered all of my work as Carter and got either Dan Brown or Raymond Chandler.
Either Dan Brown is a fabulous writter and I need to look into him or this is all hogwash, lol. However, I will be looking into both writters now. Very interesting.
Edit:
Raymond Chandler only seems to be praised by critics, so I can at least feel some gratitude for my work. However, Dan brown has repeatativly been noted to have a 'clumbsy' style.
I'd probably say that is how I would sum myself up in anything I do. Impressive yet lacking at the same time. Again, very interesting.
![[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]](http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/mcpizzled/Untitled-1-1.jpg)
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.

