07-15-2010, 07:03 AM
After Ander's post I realized that whole threads were probably subject to sweeping generalizations so I submitted posts and passages of some of my work instead of the whole piece.
Along with my previous writters I also got these:
William Gibson
Gertrude Stein
Agatha Christie
I'm actually not that big of a reader so I must admit I don't really know any of the writers this program has suggested of me, but it has brought some interest to me. I will probably look into these authors.
Along with my previous writters I also got these:
William Gibson
Gertrude Stein
Agatha Christie
I'm actually not that big of a reader so I must admit I don't really know any of the writers this program has suggested of me, but it has brought some interest to me. I will probably look into these authors.
![[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]](http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd254/mcpizzled/Untitled-1-1.jpg)
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.

