07-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Belle Hibiki Wrote:I used my post on New Day for the evaluation and it spat out James Joyce. I didn't take out the tildes then, so I'm not sure if that would have had an impact.
Tried it about an hour ago and it spat out Margaret Mitchell.
Was wondering what I did different and tried a few different pastes, wondering if the one this morning was somehow truncated or incomplete. First 'section' still get Margaret Mitchell. The second, starting at "Master Long awoke..." and ending at "she's strong alright." returns James Joyce, as does the fourth.
I was wondering what changed, and it appears that the software for the site was updated about five hours ago (also here). They added new writers and "a small analysis bug," whatever that was. I'm guessing that's why.
So no, I didn't lie.
I meant a lie that you didn't know who he was guy.
![[Image: alext.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/alext.jpg)

