http://iwl.me/s/d7939cdb
David Foster Wallace
Yeah, same here, Ander. <.<;;
I used my last post in Final Destination for the analyzer.
lol I said anal.
EDIT: Used my last post in The Ronin Assassins and got Douglas Adams.
http://iwl.me/s/696f37bd
FFS, make up your mind.
Personally, I tend to take a lot of my style from Laurell K Hamilton, who is my most favorite author, ever. and pretty much is everything I've read since 2003ish.
David Foster Wallace
Yeah, same here, Ander. <.<;;
I used my last post in Final Destination for the analyzer.
lol I said anal.
EDIT: Used my last post in The Ronin Assassins and got Douglas Adams.
http://iwl.me/s/696f37bd
FFS, make up your mind.
Personally, I tend to take a lot of my style from Laurell K Hamilton, who is my most favorite author, ever. and pretty much is everything I've read since 2003ish.
![[Image: siggy2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/kazprofile/siggy2.jpg)
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

