03-23-2011, 10:10 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2011, 10:15 PM by Jonathan Meer.)
Unvote Rem
Shit was stirred up. Still nothing resembling solid kernels, but it'll be worth referencing.
Whatever the merits of Mario's argument, we're never going to get all of those lynch-votes retracted. We're just going to have to see what happens.
(I should point out that every time I play this game, I'm usually voted off pretty early. I like to be dominant/talkative in it, which leads to suspicion, which leads to being voted off. Not unlike the effects of ostracism in Athenian democracy, I suppose).
Whatever the merits of Mario's argument, we're never going to get all of those lynch-votes retracted. We're just going to have to see what happens.
As a side-note, putting this tentatively, we should remember that it isn't simply the mafia who have things to keep secret. We're at least four or so day phases from safety for the power roles to open up. Dodginess may mean Mafia, or it may mean an informed sheriff who cannot safely and openly disclose his/her information.
And then there's sig, who I think is probably just being a doof.
EDIT: Which is to say, we need to keep an eye on him, but we especially need to be cautious before lynching him.
Shit was stirred up. Still nothing resembling solid kernels, but it'll be worth referencing.
Whatever the merits of Mario's argument, we're never going to get all of those lynch-votes retracted. We're just going to have to see what happens.
(I should point out that every time I play this game, I'm usually voted off pretty early. I like to be dominant/talkative in it, which leads to suspicion, which leads to being voted off. Not unlike the effects of ostracism in Athenian democracy, I suppose).
Whatever the merits of Mario's argument, we're never going to get all of those lynch-votes retracted. We're just going to have to see what happens.
As a side-note, putting this tentatively, we should remember that it isn't simply the mafia who have things to keep secret. We're at least four or so day phases from safety for the power roles to open up. Dodginess may mean Mafia, or it may mean an informed sheriff who cannot safely and openly disclose his/her information.
And then there's sig, who I think is probably just being a doof.
EDIT: Which is to say, we need to keep an eye on him, but we especially need to be cautious before lynching him.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

