04-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Karma...When It Bites You in the Ass(Kwibya) Learned form (TBA) The Imperfect Namek ( insert physical characerstics to identify that the move is being used) and pretty much allows himself to get the shit kicked out of him by his opponent. During this time the warrior is biding his time and once piqued to taking to much damage, or when ready, Nova will mentally link and discharge the pain/damage he felt unto his opponent, but worst: It all happens instantaneously, and is doubled.
Now I'm wondering if this attack would be allowed and if it would also need Ki Absobtion as well? Also what the price range would be for it?
Now I'm wondering if this attack would be allowed and if it would also need Ki Absobtion as well? Also what the price range would be for it?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

