I fucking loved the movie. I liked the first two, but I think this one was definitely the best of the three. MAJOR development for all involved.
Although, I had a few wtf moments throughout. Although the chick was pretty hot, I felt like she was nothing but a damn potential meat shield and distraction for the entirety of the movie. Like, "Come on, Shia, quit thinking with your dick. There's millions of people dying and you're going to go after this dumb bitch who walked out on you, and not only walked out, she savagely tore off the leg of your stuffed bunny and threw it at you?" I mean, at least Megan Fox was totally down and involved majorly with the first two invasions, she didn't just stand there twiddling her god damn toe thumbs, she got in there and got shit done. This chick just was there. At the sake of sounding like a raging feminist, she just did the stereotypical damsel in distress bullshit and didn't do anything to help. The only thing I can really give her credit for is the line at the end where she told Megatron that he was nothing but Sentinel's bitch. I liked that line, but other than that, and being sexy eye candy, I didn't really much care for the character.
Overall, loved the movie. The graphics were hardcore and didn't seem to be there just to be there, but integrated itself as a real part of the story and gave it true meaning other than just being flashy.
And, OMG FIGHT SCENES were amazing!
EDIT: I think some kind of civilian casualty meter should be involved, because this definitely had asstons of carnage in it.
Although, I had a few wtf moments throughout. Although the chick was pretty hot, I felt like she was nothing but a damn potential meat shield and distraction for the entirety of the movie. Like, "Come on, Shia, quit thinking with your dick. There's millions of people dying and you're going to go after this dumb bitch who walked out on you, and not only walked out, she savagely tore off the leg of your stuffed bunny and threw it at you?" I mean, at least Megan Fox was totally down and involved majorly with the first two invasions, she didn't just stand there twiddling her god damn toe thumbs, she got in there and got shit done. This chick just was there. At the sake of sounding like a raging feminist, she just did the stereotypical damsel in distress bullshit and didn't do anything to help. The only thing I can really give her credit for is the line at the end where she told Megatron that he was nothing but Sentinel's bitch. I liked that line, but other than that, and being sexy eye candy, I didn't really much care for the character.
Overall, loved the movie. The graphics were hardcore and didn't seem to be there just to be there, but integrated itself as a real part of the story and gave it true meaning other than just being flashy.
And, OMG FIGHT SCENES were amazing!
EDIT: I think some kind of civilian casualty meter should be involved, because this definitely had asstons of carnage in it.
Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper

