Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices
#49
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:I'm not a huge fan of whiskey myself.

Try Djarm Blacks. My favorite brand of cigarettes.

Cloves fuck your shit up. But I ran through my fair share let me fucking tell ya.

I am a fan of Black and Mild cigars, you can get one for like 1.25 most places. Do NOT get a plastic tip black, it's fucking bullshit. I prefer blacks over cigarettes just because the smoke is richer and you can have fun with it. Cigarettes are thin, harsh, and even though I am pretty close to being addicted to them at this point, they are useless and stupid.

I buy cigarettes for smoke breaks at the factory. When I get regular cigs I get Paul Mall Reds. "Where particular people congregate" is the quote on the front of the pack in Latin, kinda sorta classy. When I want menthols (most of the time) I get Marlboro Skylines. These are honestly one of the few cigarettes I've tried that I genuinely like, the rest I just smoke because they were borrowed.

LICKER. Usually get 40's of Olde English, drinking one right now lol. They are a nice premade measurement of drunkeness. Crude bottle, sturdy, tastes like ass towards the bottom when it gets warm, but it's not a big deal. You can even mix the lower third/quarter of it with orange juice which tastes great.

Not a fan of vodka. So many blackouts, vomit sessions... it's a kick in the ass, not a nice time.

Jack Daniels is my favorite whiskey, but I haven't tried many others. They have a Tennessee Honey flavor now, I tried it with coke all night one night and it was a tad sweet honestly, but that night was awesome so fuck it. And that's what alcohol and vices are all about. Be courageous, explore, and try. You may identify with the packaging more than anything... it's all shit your body doesnt need anyway, you gotta get your vices through experiencing the moments that accompany them.

Krillin, my child, my brother... dont ever do drugs. Wink
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-11-2011, 04:52 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Sigfried Hunin - 07-11-2011, 05:05 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Kami - 07-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Waffuru - 07-11-2011, 06:09 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Rose - 07-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jarka - 07-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Kole T. Merr - 07-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Sigfried Hunin - 07-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Rose - 07-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Kami - 07-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Rose - 07-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Ashe - 07-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Pinky - 07-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Ashe - 07-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Psyren - 07-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Sigfried Hunin - 07-12-2011, 05:19 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Rem-13 - 07-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Tyr - 07-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jarka - 07-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jarka - 07-13-2011, 12:25 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Sophia - 07-13-2011, 12:39 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-13-2011, 12:41 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-13-2011, 01:01 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Sigfried Hunin - 07-13-2011, 01:55 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jonathan Meer - 07-13-2011, 02:48 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-13-2011, 03:50 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Psyren - 07-13-2011, 04:38 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Waffuru - 07-13-2011, 04:41 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Psyren - 07-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Waffuru - 07-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jarka - 07-13-2011, 09:07 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Ashe - 07-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Vad - 07-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Sigfried Hunin - 07-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Jack - 07-16-2011, 05:09 AM
Alcohol, cigarettes, vices - by Rebekah - 07-20-2011, 06:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)