12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
Lol I never do this but it's an assigment for creative writing class. I was inspired by: http://home.earthlink.net/~lfdean/carrol...rwock.html
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Fun with words
|
|
12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
Lol I never do this but it's an assigment for creative writing class. I was inspired by: http://home.earthlink.net/~lfdean/carrol...rwock.html
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 01:46 AM
Fun with words - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Fun with words - by Ander - 12-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
Fun with words - by Ander - 12-03-2004, 02:00 AM
Fun with words - by Rem-13 - 12-03-2004, 02:13 AM
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 02:15 AM
Fun with words - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-03-2004, 02:16 AM
Fun with words - by Rem-13 - 12-03-2004, 02:20 AM
Fun with words - by Ander - 12-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 02:50 AM
|