Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fun with words
#6
Ialways liee jabberwock poem AND I really enjoyed yours, the only thing I didnt like was the last line. Just doesnt sound right, but its otherwise awsome. I suggest reading it aloud.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 01:46 AM
Fun with words - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Fun with words - by Ander - 12-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
Fun with words - by Ander - 12-03-2004, 02:00 AM
Fun with words - by Rem-13 - 12-03-2004, 02:13 AM
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 02:15 AM
Fun with words - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-03-2004, 02:16 AM
Fun with words - by Rem-13 - 12-03-2004, 02:20 AM
Fun with words - by Ander - 12-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Fun with words - by Claire - 12-03-2004, 02:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)