12-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Not exactly what was said, but basically "Any man who collects historical war arctifacts, has never set foot on a battle ground." That is from The Last Castle. I would say that I do not like peopel trying to write about war, unless they have endured it themselves. =(
BTW, The Last Castle is a awesome movie. =)
EDIT: I am trying to write something, either a short story or a novel, not really sure. Just so you know, short stories aren't always 5-10 pages long, they can be 50 pages long, it is just a story that does not qualify for a novel. My novel/short story would be about the last couple of months in my life, as they were the most hectic, and on eday I remember every moment.
BTW, The Last Castle is a awesome movie. =)
EDIT: I am trying to write something, either a short story or a novel, not really sure. Just so you know, short stories aren't always 5-10 pages long, they can be 50 pages long, it is just a story that does not qualify for a novel. My novel/short story would be about the last couple of months in my life, as they were the most hectic, and on eday I remember every moment.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

