I always think of one, then forget about it, so Ima write this shit down. Plus I'd like to hear others. Maybe if we type hard enough someone will actually make these games or someone has already made it/making it and we can inform each other. So post your concepts, vague or specific.
I want an MMORTS that is linked, maybe through GPS on your phone and google earth or something, to your actual location. You can build a village and a castle and grow and shit, and others near you can either fight over territory or join you and form larger and larger states. Cities would be nuts, and rural areas sparse though, so maybe map size is scaled slightly for population denisty? I don't know. More details as I think about it
This one's vague. I want a Star Trek/-esque sim/rpg game that is more about role-playing as a captain. I want to have to deal with planets and tough decisions and manage a ship.
I want an MMORTS that is linked, maybe through GPS on your phone and google earth or something, to your actual location. You can build a village and a castle and grow and shit, and others near you can either fight over territory or join you and form larger and larger states. Cities would be nuts, and rural areas sparse though, so maybe map size is scaled slightly for population denisty? I don't know. More details as I think about it
This one's vague. I want a Star Trek/-esque sim/rpg game that is more about role-playing as a captain. I want to have to deal with planets and tough decisions and manage a ship.
![[Image: v4339d.png]](http://i42.tinypic.com/v4339d.png)
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.

