09-13-2011, 07:22 PM
I always thought Chubbs would translate well into a Street Fighter 2 style fighting game. Or an RPG of a sort. Maybe something like CoH or even old school FF.
I"d like to see a game that'd mix Minecraft elements with a zombie survival game. Set in modern times, of course. You'd scour the city/town for tools, items, and such and use a workbench to combine/upgrade them into better weapons. Kind of like how Ash of Evil Dead attached the chainsaw to his arm. You could, say, get a weed-eater and a circular saw blade and make a death machine.
I"d like to see a game that'd mix Minecraft elements with a zombie survival game. Set in modern times, of course. You'd scour the city/town for tools, items, and such and use a workbench to combine/upgrade them into better weapons. Kind of like how Ash of Evil Dead attached the chainsaw to his arm. You could, say, get a weed-eater and a circular saw blade and make a death machine.

