09-15-2011, 06:04 AM
I had an idea for a team-based MOBA (didn't know the term when I thought of the game; this was before I was playing LoL) where there were three classes with different abilities and two teams of three (one of each class) competing for one objective (CTF or kills or whatever).
Also an idea for a TBS (hadn't thought of putting a Chubbs spin on it, but I like that). Fairly standard stuff. One of the things that I don't like about a lot of TBS games is that they have really cool spells or abilities, but they become common place and fairly marginalized so I wanted to try and do something about that.
Also an RPG. Only really have the story for that, though.
Also an idea for a TBS (hadn't thought of putting a Chubbs spin on it, but I like that). Fairly standard stuff. One of the things that I don't like about a lot of TBS games is that they have really cool spells or abilities, but they become common place and fairly marginalized so I wanted to try and do something about that.
Also an RPG. Only really have the story for that, though.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

