09-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Rose Wrote:Dude. I have no idea what you're thinking. I just think you're a creepy asshole for harassing my friend via AIM and phone. I like crazy people. I'm a crazy person. But crazy =/= asshole.
OOOOH!
JER-RY! JER-RY!
Maury I gots somethin to say! I aint done never in mah life mistreated somebody who aint mistreated me in da firss plase. And dass all ima say on dats.
Mainly because that's all any of you will hear. Nothing I say will counteract what the other party wants everyone to believe about me out of jealousy, so feel free to think WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.
BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK!
LMAO!
OOOOOH NO HE DI'NT!
Tyr Wrote:So what, in 24 hours your serotonin should be afloat again?
I'll check back then.
lol ecstasyyyy. I luh u veryyyy muuuuch. - Tech N9ne
This brings up another point. I'm constantly on one drug or another. I'm never sober, and on the rare occassion that I am sober, it's only so I am coherent enough to find more drugs. I, unlike anyone else to ever exist ever, not only smokes weed every day, but ALL DAY. Shit I'm smoking a blunt right now. And shooting up heroin. And shoving an ex tablet up my ass. Whilst typing this with my fucking heels and toes.
Mal Nova Wrote:I think he actually was saying that. I turn on AIM, and usually get blasted with moronic vulgarity constantly from him so *shrugs*
AWWWW.
AWWWW LOOKAT EM. THINKS HE'S PEOPLE.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana

