Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
That carrot eating danish guy max power
#20
On the other hand, can you fucking read? I'm Max now. Yes I harassed you, bitch. I will find new ways to harass you in the future. None of this has anything to do with CHUBBS, the behavior of CHUBBS, how I am treated when I come HERE. Nobody is embarassing me by "burssin mah bubble" in front of "urrbody", what's the point?

I know.

The Max treatment.

Rally the troops. Let em know I done been a bad boy.

LOL

ROFL

Fuck.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana


Messages In This Thread
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Jack - 09-20-2011, 06:27 AM
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Rose - 09-20-2011, 11:08 AM
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Tyr - 09-20-2011, 12:23 PM
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Jack - 09-20-2011, 07:38 PM
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Jack - 09-20-2011, 08:24 PM
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Jack - 09-20-2011, 09:18 PM
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Jack - 09-20-2011, 09:29 PM
That carrot eating danish guy max power - by Jack - 09-20-2011, 09:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)