01-21-2012, 04:29 AM
This thread is just about how much you miss it.
I have dreams about it.
It was the first "product" that made me feel like I had a place, like I belonged and I was supposed to be there in it's cold corporate arms, letting the flickering lights of long-old anime wash over me.
We all watched the good shows, the bad shows, the Sailor Moon, the Hamtaro, the Thundercats and DBZ. We watched Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, Zoids (both of them).
I know there's a site that airs the same programming, but it's not the same.
I miss you, Toonami.
I have dreams about it.
It was the first "product" that made me feel like I had a place, like I belonged and I was supposed to be there in it's cold corporate arms, letting the flickering lights of long-old anime wash over me.
We all watched the good shows, the bad shows, the Sailor Moon, the Hamtaro, the Thundercats and DBZ. We watched Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, Zoids (both of them).
I know there's a site that airs the same programming, but it's not the same.
I miss you, Toonami.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

