01-25-2012, 07:59 AM
I remember when I first saw DBZ, my older brother tried to put me on. I brushed it off and was like wtf? I think it was the one where Gohan was skipping around the globe while Piccolo watched on like a pedophile. Yeah...when I got older I came to appreciate the sheer awesomeness the franchise had to offer. Were it not for toonami, I would have never came straight home after school. Who know's what type of trouble I would've gotten myself into...
No matter how many times I moved, how many schools I went to there was always someone who watched DBZ. I even went through 6th and 7th grade seeking out the strongest kids in my class and getting into fights to see how I would fare. Ah, good times.
No matter how many times I moved, how many schools I went to there was always someone who watched DBZ. I even went through 6th and 7th grade seeking out the strongest kids in my class and getting into fights to see how I would fare. Ah, good times.

