02-29-2012, 11:26 PM
Thank you for the honesty of Juno's technique, much appreciated. Yes your similar technique would then cost 40 XP.
On second thought, the description of Stealth mentions that you can't attack and remain in Stealth, but not a real mention of how quick it takes to reenter. I still believe there would be some stipulation on the time limit, but possibly you could have the technique but with a high XP cost. I will speak to someone higher up about this and let you know.
Shadows Cloak: I have no problems with you being able to cloak NPCs and objects, in which case I'd make it 10 XP. PCs, on the other hand, may require the OK from on high, I'll check on it.
On second thought, the description of Stealth mentions that you can't attack and remain in Stealth, but not a real mention of how quick it takes to reenter. I still believe there would be some stipulation on the time limit, but possibly you could have the technique but with a high XP cost. I will speak to someone higher up about this and let you know.
Shadows Cloak: I have no problems with you being able to cloak NPCs and objects, in which case I'd make it 10 XP. PCs, on the other hand, may require the OK from on high, I'll check on it.


![[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]](http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/captain_civic/OrionAug11.jpg)