Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saving Grace
#4
Its not really a discussion I want to participate in beyond what I say after this.

We, as a site and community, seem to have moved more towards being people who use each other as a network for gaming or other interests. Bottom line is that the forum is here and paid for, the information is there, and yet writing does not happen. Everyone has their reasons and excuses, but it doesn't change the end point that it isn't happening. If I knew a reasonable change to make within my lifestyle that could improve that, I entirely would out of a sense of loyalty. I do not see one, so I do not plan to.

Maybe this stance will change and we (the community) will find another interest to use this for. Only the future can tell.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saving Grace - by Dehan - 05-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Saving Grace - by Jonathan Meer - 05-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Saving Grace - by Waffuru - 05-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Saving Grace - by Ashe - 05-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Saving Grace - by Undrask - 05-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Saving Grace - by Kayne - 05-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Saving Grace - by Belle Hibiki - 05-21-2012, 05:38 AM
Saving Grace - by Alexander Trafford - 05-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Saving Grace - by Kayne - 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Saving Grace - by Rose - 05-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Saving Grace - by Undrask - 05-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Saving Grace - by Alexander Trafford - 05-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Saving Grace - by Android 17 - 05-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Saving Grace - by Vad - 05-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Saving Grace - by Pinky - 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Saving Grace - by Jonathan Meer - 05-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Saving Grace - by Undrask - 05-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Saving Grace - by Mal Nova - 05-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Saving Grace - by Vad - 05-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Saving Grace - by Dehan - 05-27-2012, 03:37 AM
Saving Grace - by Tyr - 05-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Saving Grace - by Maruset - 05-29-2012, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)