Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Saving Grace
#11
I think we should just all post shit that we write, regardless of what its about or where it comes from, and if writers want to collab, then they can. There's not much point in having rules etc unless you feel like using them. Me and Seventeen have been writing independently and posting shit on facebook like 16 year olds lol.

If we're all here anyways, might as well just post what you've got and read at your leisure. I know I wanna get back into the CDBZ universe w/ piper and vad and whoever the shit else wants to. I also wanna write about giant mecha and other crazy shit. I figure you guys might maybe read it some time, and if you don't, its not as if you are now anyways. xD

I enjoy writing with you guys and we should just be able to post and reply to... whatever IMO. I mean, the hub thing is cool or whatever, but maybe we should just save the threads we have and dump em all into a common folder.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saving Grace - by Dehan - 05-19-2012, 12:31 AM
Saving Grace - by Jonathan Meer - 05-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Saving Grace - by Waffuru - 05-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Saving Grace - by Ashe - 05-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Saving Grace - by Undrask - 05-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Saving Grace - by Kayne - 05-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Saving Grace - by Belle Hibiki - 05-21-2012, 05:38 AM
Saving Grace - by Alexander Trafford - 05-21-2012, 06:25 AM
Saving Grace - by Kayne - 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM
Saving Grace - by Rose - 05-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Saving Grace - by Undrask - 05-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Saving Grace - by Alexander Trafford - 05-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Saving Grace - by Android 17 - 05-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Saving Grace - by Vad - 05-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Saving Grace - by Pinky - 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM
Saving Grace - by Jonathan Meer - 05-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Saving Grace - by Undrask - 05-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Saving Grace - by Mal Nova - 05-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Saving Grace - by Vad - 05-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Saving Grace - by Dehan - 05-27-2012, 03:37 AM
Saving Grace - by Tyr - 05-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Saving Grace - by Maruset - 05-29-2012, 03:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)