05-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Yea, I still write on the side, and when I have the time and motivation, I still write for Chubbs (I plan to do so once the burden of classes is done for the summer, rest assured).
That aside, I agree with pretty much all the stuff that the people before me have said about aging and lifestyle changes. I like this place for what is (a somewhat coherent internet community), even if it's not always what I wish it could be (the writing website of my younger days). S'life. Landslides and so forth.
That aside, I agree with pretty much all the stuff that the people before me have said about aging and lifestyle changes. I like this place for what is (a somewhat coherent internet community), even if it's not always what I wish it could be (the writing website of my younger days). S'life. Landslides and so forth.
![[Image: A17June08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A17/A17June08.jpg)

