05-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Alexander Trafford Wrote:One of the things that I think could spur some minor writing activity (maybe 5-12 active members, posting once, maybe twice a week each) would be a game set in a world that we're still interested in, like Game of Thrones or something. I've said a few times we should create a mini-rpg, with a singular, large, quasi open-ended plot (like the War of the Five Kings, with the possibility of Targaryen or White-Walker invasion, etc. (I'm not saying copy this, but just an idea)) in an appealing world.
(Other) Alex did exactly this, minus the GoT brand. It was called Stories of Erde. No one wrote.
As has been the case for months now, anyone who is interested in started a writing environment (be it a topic in the Workshop, or a larger venture with a dedicated sub-forum) is absolutely free to do so. To date, only Mario and Alex did it (and neither of those efforts, though valiant, resulted in activity).
Everything being said in this thread so far is a 1-for-1 reflection of what was said before the recent hub-update.
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...

