03-24-2005, 11:47 PM
8.0 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: I don't know how to join, what do I do!?
A: Then read the site, everything is on this site, if you don't think you need to or don't want to, then this site is not for you.
Q: I put my join thread up and nobody has responded, do they see me?
A: Yes. Sometimes staff are tooo busy but they should see it, if it has been 24 hours or more, then reply again and that will get somebody's attention, don't make numerous threads about it.
Q: What do I do if I have a question about joining or anything else?
A: Then we want to hear it, you can post on the Questions/Updates/Suggestions board as a guest and tell them what you need.
Q: What's an RP example?
A: Go away, this site isn't for you because you havn't read anything on the site.
Q: Can I be (Whoever) shenron?
A: No, no dragons allowed, no NPC's, and no Hildergarn.
Q: What if staff hasn't updated my (Spar, Fight, quest, etc)?
A: Wait at least 24 hours. If nobody has updated it by then, then go ahead and post on the questions board for an update.
Q: Are you staff?
A: No, not yet =P. Don't worry, though, I know what I'm talking about and I will be staff, one day.
Q: j00 giv teh butseckz?
A: Whenever you want.
Q: Who is staff?
A: Staff are located on the contact us page under staff on the left of the main page. They Are Burter, Reijin, Vegeta Jr. Goku, Krillin, Lord Slug, Broli, Kami, Android 18, Raditzu, Vegeta, Koola, and Trunks.
Q: Why does it say I'm hacking the system when trying to get into my training?
A: Make sure you entered your password correct. There have been occasions as well where Fifrefox has problems with the training program. Make sure you except all cookies and turn any firewall you have on off. If that doesn't work, check if you use Norten Antivirus. If so, turn it off and it should work.
Q: What the hell is a newb?
A: A newb is a shortened version for the word newbie. This means you are new and is used to flame, or insult, somebody.
Q: (This person) has sent me a private message with a (threat, insult, harrassment, anything that would be wrong to post on normal boards), what do I do?
A: PM (private message) a staff member. That or get ahold of a staff member over IM, there is no reason to tell it to the public and the person will get warned.
Q: Is there SSj3 or SSj4?
A: No. Nobody is powerful enough to even get that high in a power level, this also keeps everything fair for all people, it will be a few years before there is SSj3.
Q: There are no more saiya-jin! Can I make up a character or do you know any other saiya-jin not listed?
A: No. If there are no more saiya-jin on the inactive list and you truely want to be a saiya-jin then go here: http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonbal...cter-a.htm
Other than that, all races are equal so if you want to be a saiya-jin for power, then there is no need.
Q: Can I have (this staffer's) AIM sn?
A: No. If it has not been posted then there is a high chance that they don't want members IMing them. This is because staff have lives too and don't want to think about the RPG all the time.
Q: What if what I need to know can't be found here?
A: Then go to the Questions/Suggestions/Updates board and ask a question, or IM/Email me anything you need to know.
Q: Everybody on the site have cool banner/sigs, can I have one?
A: Yeah, ask one of the people that make signatures. A good idea would to go to the Workshop subforum in the Questions/Updates/Suggestion forum.
Q: Can my character have (this ability)? He/She did in the (show/movie/manga)
A: Yeah, if it's like when Buu can stretch out or when Janemba can stretch out. Or if it's a teleportation like Janemba could do, then no unless you put restrictions on it and ask staff.
Q: Can I have my (brother/sister) join?
A: Your friends and relatives can join anytime. You just need to give us supporting information that it is two different people, also, if you are thought to be acting as somebody else and just trying to get points, you will get banned.
Q: What if I'm on a public computer (such as a library) and other people log in too?
A: Just put that it's a public computer and we may cut you some slack.
Q: How do you know all of this information?
A: I read a lot. I read the rules and just being at the website, you learn a lot about it. It's all simple really, people just don't read anything on the site and think they know what they're doing.
Q: How old are you?
A: Just turned 14! ^_^
Q: Can we make the edit time be infinite:
A: No! Information on this is in the Editing section.
Q: How can I improve my roleplaying?
A: Read this: http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...=9775&sid=
Q: What are the new prefixes infront of topic titles?
A: These are new things set to the board, red in Posting and Roleplaying for information.
Q: Why can't I post in joining board while logged in?
A: Staff set the controls so only guests and staff members can post in the joining boards, do NOT log out just to post there.
Any other questions? Have anything you might want to add to this FAQ? Email me at mistatungtwista0415@yahoo.com or IM me with AIM at FobiddenTapion.
Q: I don't know how to join, what do I do!?
A: Then read the site, everything is on this site, if you don't think you need to or don't want to, then this site is not for you.
Q: I put my join thread up and nobody has responded, do they see me?
A: Yes. Sometimes staff are tooo busy but they should see it, if it has been 24 hours or more, then reply again and that will get somebody's attention, don't make numerous threads about it.
Q: What do I do if I have a question about joining or anything else?
A: Then we want to hear it, you can post on the Questions/Updates/Suggestions board as a guest and tell them what you need.
Q: What's an RP example?
A: Go away, this site isn't for you because you havn't read anything on the site.
Q: Can I be (Whoever) shenron?
A: No, no dragons allowed, no NPC's, and no Hildergarn.
Q: What if staff hasn't updated my (Spar, Fight, quest, etc)?
A: Wait at least 24 hours. If nobody has updated it by then, then go ahead and post on the questions board for an update.
Q: Are you staff?
A: No, not yet =P. Don't worry, though, I know what I'm talking about and I will be staff, one day.
Q: j00 giv teh butseckz?
A: Whenever you want.
Q: Who is staff?
A: Staff are located on the contact us page under staff on the left of the main page. They Are Burter, Reijin, Vegeta Jr. Goku, Krillin, Lord Slug, Broli, Kami, Android 18, Raditzu, Vegeta, Koola, and Trunks.
Q: Why does it say I'm hacking the system when trying to get into my training?
A: Make sure you entered your password correct. There have been occasions as well where Fifrefox has problems with the training program. Make sure you except all cookies and turn any firewall you have on off. If that doesn't work, check if you use Norten Antivirus. If so, turn it off and it should work.
Q: What the hell is a newb?
A: A newb is a shortened version for the word newbie. This means you are new and is used to flame, or insult, somebody.
Q: (This person) has sent me a private message with a (threat, insult, harrassment, anything that would be wrong to post on normal boards), what do I do?
A: PM (private message) a staff member. That or get ahold of a staff member over IM, there is no reason to tell it to the public and the person will get warned.
Q: Is there SSj3 or SSj4?
A: No. Nobody is powerful enough to even get that high in a power level, this also keeps everything fair for all people, it will be a few years before there is SSj3.
Q: There are no more saiya-jin! Can I make up a character or do you know any other saiya-jin not listed?
A: No. If there are no more saiya-jin on the inactive list and you truely want to be a saiya-jin then go here: http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonbal...cter-a.htm
Other than that, all races are equal so if you want to be a saiya-jin for power, then there is no need.
Q: Can I have (this staffer's) AIM sn?
A: No. If it has not been posted then there is a high chance that they don't want members IMing them. This is because staff have lives too and don't want to think about the RPG all the time.
Q: What if what I need to know can't be found here?
A: Then go to the Questions/Suggestions/Updates board and ask a question, or IM/Email me anything you need to know.
Q: Everybody on the site have cool banner/sigs, can I have one?
A: Yeah, ask one of the people that make signatures. A good idea would to go to the Workshop subforum in the Questions/Updates/Suggestion forum.
Q: Can my character have (this ability)? He/She did in the (show/movie/manga)
A: Yeah, if it's like when Buu can stretch out or when Janemba can stretch out. Or if it's a teleportation like Janemba could do, then no unless you put restrictions on it and ask staff.
Q: Can I have my (brother/sister) join?
A: Your friends and relatives can join anytime. You just need to give us supporting information that it is two different people, also, if you are thought to be acting as somebody else and just trying to get points, you will get banned.
Q: What if I'm on a public computer (such as a library) and other people log in too?
A: Just put that it's a public computer and we may cut you some slack.
Q: How do you know all of this information?
A: I read a lot. I read the rules and just being at the website, you learn a lot about it. It's all simple really, people just don't read anything on the site and think they know what they're doing.
Q: How old are you?
A: Just turned 14! ^_^
Q: Can we make the edit time be infinite:
A: No! Information on this is in the Editing section.
Q: How can I improve my roleplaying?
A: Read this: http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...=9775&sid=
Q: What are the new prefixes infront of topic titles?
A: These are new things set to the board, red in Posting and Roleplaying for information.
Q: Why can't I post in joining board while logged in?
A: Staff set the controls so only guests and staff members can post in the joining boards, do NOT log out just to post there.
Any other questions? Have anything you might want to add to this FAQ? Email me at mistatungtwista0415@yahoo.com or IM me with AIM at FobiddenTapion.

