06-28-2004, 06:03 AM
I don't think that is still the case, it was at one point, but I'm pretty sure that ROMs are considered to be illegal no matter what. Before, they were labeled as backups, but I think that they're now considered illegal copies.
Either way, it's not me who has the problem with them, but I have to protect us from any sort of TOS violation against our host, or even worse, the company who owns the games originally, which isn't usually a problem, until you get into things like psx isos.
Again, don't share rom sites, or send each other roms on the forums. I just have to keep our interests in mind.
Either way, it's not me who has the problem with them, but I have to protect us from any sort of TOS violation against our host, or even worse, the company who owns the games originally, which isn't usually a problem, until you get into things like psx isos.
Again, don't share rom sites, or send each other roms on the forums. I just have to keep our interests in mind.

