06-28-2004, 10:57 PM
Recoome... does it matter that they like something you don't? I despise Mortal Kombat now... but it doesn't bother me that you like it.
A lot of liking the older games/Mario games comes from nostalgia, man. We grew up with those games, so that's part of why they're so cool.
Personally, I'm not into Mario/Megaman, never have been. Although SMW was cool, and I really liked Mario RPG. That's about it...
Point is, if someone likes a game, who cares?
A lot of liking the older games/Mario games comes from nostalgia, man. We grew up with those games, so that's part of why they're so cool.
Personally, I'm not into Mario/Megaman, never have been. Although SMW was cool, and I really liked Mario RPG. That's about it...
Point is, if someone likes a game, who cares?
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."

