06-30-2004, 09:51 PM
All Time Bests (not favorites)
2D Platformer
-Super Mario Bros 3
2D Adventure
-Zelda: A Link To The Past
2D Explorer
-Super Metroid
3D Platformer
-Super Mario 64
3D Adventure
-Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3D Explorer
-Spyro 2
Role Playing Game
-Crono Trigger
Sports
-Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Those are the games that I think epitomize their genre. They're not my favorites, that would be a somewhat different list, but I think those are fairly universal as far as best goes.
2D Platformer
-Super Mario Bros 3
2D Adventure
-Zelda: A Link To The Past
2D Explorer
-Super Metroid
3D Platformer
-Super Mario 64
3D Adventure
-Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3D Explorer
-Spyro 2
Role Playing Game
-Crono Trigger
Sports
-Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Those are the games that I think epitomize their genre. They're not my favorites, that would be a somewhat different list, but I think those are fairly universal as far as best goes.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

