07-01-2004, 01:27 AM
What? CT has a larger fanbase, but FF6 is more popular... right. Anyway, highly, highly doubt CT was the first game with multiple endings. Maybe it was the first game to take mutliple endings to that degree, but I don't think it was the first.
Trying to describe why FF6 was good is like trying to describe why CT was good. You can tell them what the story is like, or how many optional things there are to do, but in the end you just have to play it.
Oh, and I had no idea Toriyama did the art. Thinking about it now, though, that's not surprising.
Trying to describe why FF6 was good is like trying to describe why CT was good. You can tell them what the story is like, or how many optional things there are to do, but in the end you just have to play it.
Oh, and I had no idea Toriyama did the art. Thinking about it now, though, that's not surprising.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

