Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fusion.
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
The reason I ask is that on the techniques page the "harder" to get techniques say that they are either rare or given out by staff permission where as Fusion does not. That's why I was wondering.

Also, being Namekian, I thought it was an automatic thing, although I may be wrong about that. Whatever the case, just want it for clearity.

You can fuse, but namekian fusion is permanent. I realize it wasn't in the show, but here on Chubbs, it's permanent like the fusion earrings or whatever
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fusion. - by Banned Dana - 09-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Fusion. - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-05-2005, 02:43 AM
Fusion. - by Banned Dana - 09-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Fusion. - by Hellfighter 17 - 09-05-2005, 02:54 AM
Fusion. - by Alura - 09-05-2005, 02:57 AM
Fusion. - by Banned Dana - 09-05-2005, 03:04 AM
Fusion. - by Alura - 09-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Fusion. - by Ashe - 09-05-2005, 04:58 AM
Fusion. - by Banned Dana - 09-05-2005, 05:03 AM
Fusion. - by Vegeta - 09-05-2005, 05:03 AM
Fusion. - by Banned Dana - 09-05-2005, 05:07 AM
Fusion. - by Kaden - 09-05-2005, 05:17 AM
Fusion. - by Ashe - 09-05-2005, 05:28 AM
Fusion. - by Kaden - 09-05-2005, 05:42 AM
Fusion. - by Vegeta - 09-05-2005, 05:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)