11-25-2005, 11:13 AM
http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/produc...l=en&s=dhs
If you customise it, take away some of the insurance crap, you could probably get one of those in your price range whilst still having a gig of ram and a 3ghz processor. Just something I found in a jiffy
Having your own computer is a godsend, trust me. My brother and I are both nerds, and we shared a computer for years. Arguments ho.
But now I have my sexy, sexy laptop.
If you customise it, take away some of the insurance crap, you could probably get one of those in your price range whilst still having a gig of ram and a 3ghz processor. Just something I found in a jiffy
Having your own computer is a godsend, trust me. My brother and I are both nerds, and we shared a computer for years. Arguments ho.But now I have my sexy, sexy laptop.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

