Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help!!!!!
#22
Yeah, Dell's only system I would ever think of buying would be there XPS...

Other wise, I'm going Dixon's next week and buying their Packard (thou I'm not sure if it can hack the games I wanna get, but it'll do for the most part), and then jsut get a network set up with this PC.

Kinda makes things abit simpler, since I dominate this PC most of the time.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help!!!!! - by Toshiro - 11-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Help!!!!! - by Android-18 - 11-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Help!!!!! - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Help!!!!! - by Burter Jr - 11-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Help!!!!! - by Zarbon - 11-24-2005, 09:39 PM
Help!!!!! - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Help!!!!! - by Raz - 11-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Help!!!!! - by Toshiro - 11-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Help!!!!! - by Tobias - 11-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Help!!!!! - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Help!!!!! - by Toshiro - 11-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Help!!!!! - by Toshiro - 11-24-2005, 10:33 PM
Help!!!!! - by Super Buu - 11-24-2005, 10:41 PM
Help!!!!! - by Tobias - 11-25-2005, 12:52 AM
Help!!!!! - by Toshiro - 11-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Help!!!!! - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 11:13 AM
Help!!!!! - by Toshiro - 11-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Help!!!!! - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Help!!!!! - by Super Buu - 11-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Help!!!!! - by Kami - 11-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Help!!!!! - by Burter Jr - 11-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Help!!!!! - by Toshiro - 11-25-2005, 09:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)