Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need sleep
#1
This is what happens when I've been up for 24 hours and get stressed:

Warm tides,
keep me dreamin',
tonight,
I'm simply leavin',
to catch this stary hope again,
with rain

Tied light,
Are simple fables,
Sleep lies,
With missing lables,
And a simple dream of life again,
with tears

Imaginable it is to be
Hard to be beneath the seams
Of tangible dreams like you
It's hard to think it's really true

And if I had one wish today
I'd wish for things to be okay
And maybe you could tell me too
That this dream of you is really true

Smile shows,
I'm fellin' love, an'
Time flies,
With lovin' touch, an'
I'll be here to see the day,
with hope

Does it make sense? I'll find out later.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need sleep - by Claire - 10-14-2005, 11:50 AM
I need sleep - by Tamsin - 10-14-2005, 12:03 PM
I need sleep - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-15-2005, 04:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)