05-25-2006, 11:46 PM
I have a hard time writing essays, I usually do mediocre (considering my classes) on math tests 'cause I really can't stand it. Do I have ADHD? The chances are definitely pointing to no.
Most people don't like writing essays (even my IB class moaned when we foudn out we have less than two weeks to write an essay on Macbeth) and most of my non-IB friends scored poorly in their math. =\ Sounds to me that you sound like most others, except you have a magical reason for all of this whereas they would just be not like 'most people,' as you phrased it. =\
Most people don't like writing essays (even my IB class moaned when we foudn out we have less than two weeks to write an essay on Macbeth) and most of my non-IB friends scored poorly in their math. =\ Sounds to me that you sound like most others, except you have a magical reason for all of this whereas they would just be not like 'most people,' as you phrased it. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)

