12-24-2005, 12:55 AM
When you go to the training page it says your password and there is a textbox, just type in your desired password there.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
I forgot my training password what do I do?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I forgot my training password what do I do? - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-24-2005, 12:47 AM
I forgot my training password what do I do? - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-24-2005, 12:55 AM
I forgot my training password what do I do? - by Claire - 12-24-2005, 01:08 AM
I forgot my training password what do I do? - by Claire - 12-24-2005, 01:14 AM
I forgot my training password what do I do? - by Dave - 12-24-2005, 01:16 AM
|