Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF
#5
Ah, yes. I missed the deadline for Rad's task, where I was asked to make the planet descriptions. Somehow I miscalculated the time - I thought I had until 11pm the next day, instead of 11am. Consequently I woke up at my and was, for a short time, eliminated. This wasn't even due to laziness, since I'd finished the task, I was just keeping it to myself so I could check it over for mistakes and the like. Just a plain mistake, and I should have paid more attention. Since then, as you may have noticed, I've been paranoid and handing in all my stuff (quests) a day or so early, just in case. Tongue

I can't think of anything else that was a 'screw-up' as in something I did inadvertently. As for things like working harder, I guess I could have done better on Goten's task. Initially I wanted to work in eliminations to the task, but I took Mur's advice in the thread and decided not to. Then the other thread did exactly that - working in eliminations to the tasks. And they won, so I guess it wasn't limited to exactly what we were told to do. Whether that was a good thing by listening to my teammates or a bad thing (that I should have pressed my opinion harder) is up for debate.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 04:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 05:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Vegeta Jr - 09-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 04:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-28-2006, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)