09-21-2006, 02:18 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BroliIn the asylum, just chatting and the like, however you'd normally treat them. I wouldn't hold back on my opinion if I ever disagreed with someone, just because they were staff, though if it got to the stage where it was just me and one other person bitching at each other, I'd take it to PM. I don't think I've ever actually gotten in a real 'fight' with another member though, staff or not, that was on the forums. Unless you count pointing out where people are wrong.
How should a staff member act towards fellow staffers on public forums?
But yeah, I digress. On QSU, dealing with staff issues and the like, it would be the same way I'd deal with a member, regardless of my own personal opinion of them; neutral. If you're trying to work something out in a mature manner, like what the rulings are on a certain item/technique/whatever that happens to be ambiguous on the site, then I wouldn't see any reason to change that. If it ever got personal, I'd take it to PMs, but yeah ...
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

