09-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Quote:Originally posted by NappaNot to be arrogant (since that's a very to-the-point question
Can you honestly say that you will grade/answer/help/discipline... etc fairly between new members, old members, popular members, unpopular members?
), but yes. I think I've proved myself capable of dealing with things in a rational manner.Quote:Do you plan on being as active moderating as you possibly can be, not just sitting around and doing something mod wise... like once every two weeks?I visit this forum every day - my basic reason for being a mod is that, since I'm here most of the time anyway, I may as well help out.
Unless something significant happens that means I can't use the internet, I'd say that's not going to change anytime soon.Quote:Originally posted by KakarotHeffers said he'd unlock OldFrieza's account, and then he posted in the Warning forum that he'd locked it. I noticed that earlier. Wtf?
What's wrong with this picture?
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...21612&sid=
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

