09-21-2006, 04:50 AM
MISTAKE #1
It was regarding my addition to the team task under Twenty. I consider this a mistake because of the point Will made. 'The Shield,' as it was dubbed, was my attempt to test people's ability to work, but it would be pointless if as staff you don't do what you're told not to. I didn't take that into consideration, and therefore: screw-up.
MISTAKE #2
An obvious mistake. Something that is asked of EVERY member is that they read the site before asking a question. Murasaki had obviously did his research, and I answered the question incorrectly without even bothering to check the description for the technique, and it showed.
MISTAKE #3
Not only did I answer the question wrong, but to cover up my embarrassment, I made a joke. This was out-and-out spam, which is highly frowned upon, especially in QSU. Not only that, but it was spam in a "Staff Only" topic, which I consider to be worse, moreso because I don't usually spam and picked the wrong occasion to do so.
MISTAKE #4
My initial answer to this was a complete and total "no," but because the Murasaki question wasn't too far from my mind, I second-guessed myself and got the exact result I was trying to avoid. As Hellfighter pointed out, I was more worried about being wrong and getting corrected than answering the question, which is the wrong mentality to approach a problem with.
POSSIBLE MISTAKE?
Since I sleep very irregularly, sometimes I lose track of the days, and I don't know if I might have been a little late on the 'quest-every-three-days' task. Not sure, so I thought I'd put it just in case.
All of my mistakes have been noticed, and unless there's one I overlooked these are all I could find.
It was regarding my addition to the team task under Twenty. I consider this a mistake because of the point Will made. 'The Shield,' as it was dubbed, was my attempt to test people's ability to work, but it would be pointless if as staff you don't do what you're told not to. I didn't take that into consideration, and therefore: screw-up.
MISTAKE #2
An obvious mistake. Something that is asked of EVERY member is that they read the site before asking a question. Murasaki had obviously did his research, and I answered the question incorrectly without even bothering to check the description for the technique, and it showed.
MISTAKE #3
Not only did I answer the question wrong, but to cover up my embarrassment, I made a joke. This was out-and-out spam, which is highly frowned upon, especially in QSU. Not only that, but it was spam in a "Staff Only" topic, which I consider to be worse, moreso because I don't usually spam and picked the wrong occasion to do so.
MISTAKE #4
My initial answer to this was a complete and total "no," but because the Murasaki question wasn't too far from my mind, I second-guessed myself and got the exact result I was trying to avoid. As Hellfighter pointed out, I was more worried about being wrong and getting corrected than answering the question, which is the wrong mentality to approach a problem with.
POSSIBLE MISTAKE?
Since I sleep very irregularly, sometimes I lose track of the days, and I don't know if I might have been a little late on the 'quest-every-three-days' task. Not sure, so I thought I'd put it just in case.
All of my mistakes have been noticed, and unless there's one I overlooked these are all I could find.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_

