09-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by GohanTch, jerk. You know I can't answer this without tooting my own horn.
What makes you guys think that you'll get the job?

Once again, like in my joining application for this whole darned thing, I hate to reference activity (since some people cannot be online all the time due to working hours) but yeah, it makes a difference. I'm online nigh-constantly, checkin' up on new threads and the like. Though I'm well aware that's a trait not exclusive to me.
I like to think I deal with things fairly. I've never been a person to let personal differences come in the way of doing my job (or, by contrast, I won't hold back on disagreeing if the person in question happens to be someone I like).
But what makes me think I'll win? That's a toughie, because I don't, necessarily. But, due to the above traits, I think I have a good chance. I didn't make it this far on luck.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

