Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Which of the three of you do you think is the least capable for the job?
Hurr ... to be absolutely honest, 20. My main reasons were summed up in the Semi-Finals. I doubt his ability to run an active saga, and I'm not sure he's that much of a leadership person. He's highly intelligent, creative, and hardworking, but I'm not sure he'll be winning this competition.

Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
What was the drive for you when you joined this competition, and what is it now? Has it changed?
Interesting that you ask, because I was thinking about this earlier. Initially, and still now to some extent, it's because I genuinely think I'd make a very capable staffer, and I'd be able to improve the RPG. However (and this is something I've realised as I've progressed) there are some people who do just as good a job as me, if not better. Right now I'm staying in the competition to see whether or not I do in fact have it in me to become the Idol (*shudder*). If someone else wins, I'll have faith that it's because that person would help the RPG out more than I would. As long as the staff get someone that's awesome, I honestly don't mind who wins. This contest isn't about which person gets some kind of uber status and gets to boss people around; it's about who would best fit the RPG as a whole, and slot in well with the current staffers.

Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Which assignment did you have the most difficulty with?
The first; designing a custom character system. Since Chubbs already has pretty concrete ruling on custom characters, it was only ever really a 'fantasy' idea in the first place, and I had trouble coming up with something that was realistic and feasible within the current system as Chubbs had it. In order to have it make sense, I had to assume that the current ruling was obsolete, and that complicated the makebelieve scenario further. In other words, I didn't think it was possible in the first place to make a working system within the current rules, but I tried anyway.

If such a system was really going to be implemented, it would need a lot of time and discussion. Our group was a mass of confusion and different ideas, which I only pulled together at the very end near the deadline. There were no 'rough drafts' as such which went through my teammates; I just typed up the final idea with their approval, and that was our task.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 04:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 05:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Vegeta Jr - 09-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 04:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-28-2006, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)