09-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by VioletA week isn't much. I doubt they'd even notice I was gone (lol, Heffers). I doubt it would affect my position, as long as I explained the situation when I got back. Unless I was doing a horrible job and they were looking for any excuse to get rid of me, in which case, fuck those assholes I'm leaving Chubbs forever (or until tomorrow, whichever comes first >_>).
Lets say you were promoted to mod. Everything is going peachy, you're updating like mad, keeping the peace the best you can, everything is smooth sailing. Suddenly, something comes up that takes you away for about, say, a weekish. You don't give much warning. Do you think this will effect your position, and if you lost it, how would you feel?
Quote:Originally posted by VioletTo my memory, and barring holidays, I think I've only ever been MIA once. That time, I posted a roleplay within the day, as soon as I noticed the tag. In all seriousness, I expect that staffing would consume more of my time, but I also expect that I'd be able to keep up with it. Obviously the only way to know for real is to actually put me in a staffing position. Fortunately for you guys, I've been doing random staff duties for the semi-final round, and posting all the while, so I don't think you'd have much to worry about.
Also, if you became staff, how would that effect your IC roleplaying duties?
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

