09-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by VioletA week isn't much. I doubt they'd even notice I was gone (lol, Heffers). I doubt it would affect my position, as long as I explained the situation when I got back. Unless I was doing a horrible job and they were looking for any excuse to get rid of me, in which case, fuck those assholes I'm leaving Chubbs forever (or until tomorrow, whichever comes first >_>).
Lets say you were promoted to mod. Everything is going peachy, you're updating like mad, keeping the peace the best you can, everything is smooth sailing. Suddenly, something comes up that takes you away for about, say, a weekish. You don't give much warning. Do you think this will effect your position, and if you lost it, how would you feel?
What are your thoughts in terms of reliability and efficiency as a moderator if you were to have a multitude of these unexpected occurrances that take you away from Chubbs?

