Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF
#14
Answering HF's initial question first, then getting to Reijin's, and then Krilin's.

Well, one is likely to be right now, as I'm pretty sure I won't be able to remember all the times that I screwed up. However, I can recall some times I most certainly screwed up. First of all, was during the time I was my team's "Admin." I think I did fairly well at getting everyone organized at the start, and I did pretty well getting everything together at the end, however, I was far too "hands-off" in the middle, a time when I was probably most needed. That's more of a screw-up in my eyes, it may appear different to other people, I'm not sure.

Another was during this final phase. I remember the thread exactly, where I 1) Saw a questionable move, but chose not to say anything. That move to be exact, was Dracula Man's "Elasticity." I saw it, knew I should say something, but since it was already in a character vault, I assumed that a higher-up knew what they were doing, and intentionally allowed DM to have a Body Size Control move. 2) In the thread concerning DM's Elasticity move, in which a bit of a "back and forth" between staff and DM occurred, I tried to step in and interpret staff's meaning behind not allowing his move to be the way it was. The next page of that thread, Rad overturned me.

Like I said at the top, I more than likely made plenty of other errors that I simply cannot recall off the top of my head. Those 3 there were the ones that I remember the clearest, however.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter Jr - 09-21-2006, 01:46 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 04:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 09:31 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 10:36 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 05:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-22-2006, 07:32 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Vegeta Jr - 09-22-2006, 08:11 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-24-2006, 09:58 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 06:12 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 04:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 09:48 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:15 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Bardock - 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Krillin - 09-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Super Buu - 09-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Raditzu - 09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Burter - 09-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Ruhiel - 09-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Chubbs Idol Finals Q&A - STAFF - by Reijin - 09-28-2006, 03:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)