09-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
All of you. If we already had someone in mind to be a staff member due to previous activities in addition to things we've seen here, and that person didn't win, would you still be against the person becoming a staff member, even if you yourself won and didn't get the position, and even with the disclaimer given beforehand?
I see many viable candidates.
I see someone I would have gone to even before I found that they were in this.
No. Simple answer. I'd like to help, but wouldn't be against them getting it. I'd probably see it as a cloud with a silver lining. "Hey, congrats for getting the position! Now go update my quest! lolzorz!"
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Which of the three of you do you think is the least capable for the job?
What was the drive for you when you joined this competition, and what is it now? Has it changed?
Which assignment did you have the most difficulty with?
1) Me. Bardock has more experience as a staff member than me, and has been around much longer. That, and I personally have wondered why he wasn't full staff for quite a while. Super Buu is extremely hard-working and creative, and I think he'd probably be much more efficient and quicker at getting things done than me, as it became evident to me on the Q/S/U board when I would try to answer a question, and all of a sudden "ZOOM! Super Buu to the rescue!" I just can't keep up with that guy. XD
2) The drive? I felt that I wanted to help out around Chubbs. It wasn't a strong feeling, but I felt that I needed to give something back to this place after being here for 2 years. Right now? Same thing. My drive hasn't changed, it's just the amount of time I can commit has.
3) Honestly, it's going to be this one. I simply don't have all that much free time on my hands any more. The other tasks, such as the team based one, I could lead the team along, keep us on the right direction, and also put in my input, and share the workload equally among everyone. This task, it's all on me, and I have time restraints to do it in. For me, that poses a problem, because life enjoys pulling a "Oh, what? You're busy? Too bad, you're gonna do this now." on me fairly regularly.

