09-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17I'm not sure what you mean by 'situation', but I'm going to guess that you mean any, not just OOC - whether it be how saga rewards were handled, troublesome members, or a fight outcome. I thought about this for some time, and finally settled on one. It happened some time ago, but I'm sure you all remember it.
Describe a situation the you have seen with one of the current staff and state whether they handled it well or wrong, then tell how you would do it better. I don't want it to be something little, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a negative.
I would change how BJ handled the rewards for FoF2. To refresh, for those who've forgotten; everyone, regardless of placing, recieved the same amount of TP and Zeni. 'Bonus' rewards were given to those who won rounds (e.g. Uub got a Ki Rifle, Reijin got Pyrokinesis, others recieved various other items and techniques) and in addition, the finalists all recieved a bonus reward (Medium/Large Ship, Kai Kai Teleportation, and SSJ2 respectively).
I liked the bonus rewards, but I didn't like how the rest of the rewards were handled. Some people fought all the way to the near-final rounds, writing thousands upon thousands of words, and their reward was the same as those who were eliminated in the first round. The bonus rewards alleviated this somewhat, but there were those who stayed in the game nearly all the way to the end, but didn't win any rounds.
I would have used a fairly simple TP/Zeni per round system. 3 TP and 300 Zeni per round survived. So those who were eliminated in Round 3 would get 9 TP and 900 Zeni, and those who made it to the finals would get 39 TP and 3900 Zeni. I think this would have made more people happy. I'd keep the 'round bonus' system, but leave open the option to have extra rewards for those who deserve it upon elimination.
I hope I was correct in my guess, otherwise that was for nought. >_>
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

