09-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Describe a situation the you have seen with one of the current staff and state whether they handled it well or wrong, then tell how you would do it better. I odn't weant it to be something little, and it doesn't necassarily have to be a negative.
I can name a very recent event, if that's alright. That event would be the announcement that's at the top of the legendary asylum, and linked to from the main page.
Reijin's handling of the situation on Alex's DBZ RPG 5 simply couldn't have been any better, in my opinion. He made sure to remain calm throughout the entire conversation with Alex. Even when Alex resorted to low-level name-calling and being an all around prick, he simply continued to state the facts calmly, and provide his reasoning. He backed up his stance with hard facts, and obviously was "the bigger man." I think that I would have had trouble continuing to talk to the guy, after he had tried to deny the fact that Reijin had proof that he was wrong, and probably have just decided to say "Well, there's no way anything's going to get through to you. Later." and then block him. Perfect 10/10 in my opinion.

