09-23-2006, 12:07 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BroliKrillin already asked this in the staff thread, pretty much, but to reiterate my reasons;
Why do any of you bother with this competition? Why do you want to be a moderator? I mean, obviously, there must be some reason that has led you three to dedicate as much effort as you have to get this far. So, what is that reason?
My main 'drive' is that I want to improve the RPG. I genuinely think I'd make a good staffer. Though you can help out as a regular members through suggestions and the like, being a staff member is where you have the greatest influence, and you get the bigger opportunities to shape the RPG as it evolves. This was my reason for joining Idol.
That reason is still there, but at this point in the contest I'm also persisting to find out whether I was right or not. At the moment, I honestly couldn't decide who would fit the job best, but I'm hoping the judges know.
Whoever wins is going to do so for a reason, and I won't hold any grudges if it's someone else. I put faith in whoever the judges choose - my only job is to do my best.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

