09-23-2006, 12:24 AM
I'll withdraw the question, as I didn't follow the staff thread that closely, if you feel that your answer was already given in the staff thread.
Otherwise, feel free to keep your response.
This also may have been touched in the staff thread, but a question arose in my mind as I was reading your response, SB.
How would you improve the RPG? You say that this is your main reason for wanting to be a moderator, so expand on that.
Bardock, this question applies to you as well. You say you just want to help. What does that entail?
Otherwise, feel free to keep your response.
This also may have been touched in the staff thread, but a question arose in my mind as I was reading your response, SB.
How would you improve the RPG? You say that this is your main reason for wanting to be a moderator, so expand on that.
Bardock, this question applies to you as well. You say you just want to help. What does that entail?

