09-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Quote:Originally posted by CargoI see a lot of reasons I should win, but I also see reasons for Bardock, and Twenty to win. I'd discuss what I think are the unique strengths of all three of us; however, since this is aimed directly at me, I'll just give what I feel my own strengths are. I feel I'm the most active of the three, by a very slight amount. I also feel I may be able to cope better with keeping up on both the IC and OOC side.
Who do you think should win this competition. Why?
Quote:Originally posted by BroliI think everyone, either member or staff, can have an influence on the RPG. However, there are some things that members can't do.
How would you improve the RPG? You say that this is your main reason for wanting to be a moderator, so expand on that.
Running sagas is one. You can run your own non-reward sagas as a member, but without the reward incentive, a lot less people tend to join, and you can't affect the IC world in any big way.
Another thing members can't do is judge/grade. Though there's been something of a reverse-inflation in the way of Chubbs rewards in the past year or so, I feel I've still got a good grasp of what deserves what. People get pissed if their quest gets rejected, and then another quest gets the same reward they'd be getting, but with a lot less work. I feel I can deliver consistency in my rewards, and keep along the same guidelines the rest of the staff have set.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

